Thursday, 23 December 2010

Christmas Flash Mob

You may well have seen this already, but I think it bears repeating!

If you haven't, you will need to have the volume on (but if like me you are sensitive to noise, you will find the control to turn it down low if you hover your cursor over the button at the bottom, second from left).



Happy Christmas, everyone!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Brilliant Juliet :) I hope that you enjoy Christmas and best wishes for the New Year. May it treat you and your garden kindly :)

Shirley said...

Hello there Juliet, thanks for posting this. I enjoyed it and hadn’t seen it before. What fun it must have been for the choir to plan out and do :-)

I’m on a quick round of Christmas wishes this morning and just wanted to pop over to wish you a Merry Christmas and all my best wishes for 2011 :-)

easygardener said...

Must have been a shock for the shoppers haveng a quiet snack and a rest! Have a lovely Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.

Arabella Sock said...

Merry Chrimbo Juliet - that bought a tear to my eye, very powerful.

Juliet said...

Thanks everyone - glad you enjoyed it - yes, it must have been a surprise for the shoppers, EG, but I thought it looked as though it was a pleasant one!

Happy new year!